Sunday 6 July 2014

Chocolate!!!!

My daughters reaction to this recipe was 'wow I feel like I am not on that funny diet any more'.  This is incredibly rich.  The only downside is that because there are no stabilisers etc it goes liquid if left at room temperature so if you want 'block' chocolate it needs to be eaten straight from freezer. However that also means it works as a chocolate cream for cakes or chocolate sauce for ice-cream or pancakes.

I can't actually claim this is a recipe more of a happy accident. I made the chocolate mix for the cake (see post) and decided that it was too thick to spread between cake layers so I added approximately half the amount of yoghurt to sauce.  Then add more honey to taste.

Spread into a shallow dish, cover in clingfilm and bung in freezer.

No comments:

Post a Comment